- Substantial - Sustained community transmission
Currently the DMFWR staff is teleworking and we have established an online process for out-processing.
Please contact Bill Hicks at email@example.com
If you could please provide your full name in your email and Mr. Hicks should be able to assist.
- Call +1(301)677-4019
- For details, please visit Reopening page
- Gaffney Fitness Center - now open! Active Duty only.
- Call +1(301)677-3716
- For details, please visit Reopening page
Mission Essential Child Care -
Below are the links to the Mission Essential Child Care Memo (COVID-19) for (Spring/Summer 2020) and the Mission Essential Child Care Form.
For all parents requesting Child Care, please read the memo carefully for instructions, complete the form and return to CYS.
All Child & Youth Services Programs will be closed effective Monday, Apr. 13, 2020, until further notice due to several factors related to COVID-19. Please ensure your contact information on file is valid. CYS COVID-19 Letter (PDF)
Effective Mar. 26, 2020, the CYS Parent Central Services is closed. We will be responding to inquiries through the org mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) and checking voicemail periodically. Response time might be slower than usual.
- Parents Night Out for April and May, cancelled
- Easter Egg Hunt, cancelled
- Parent Advisory Council (PAC) meeting for April, cancelled
- Army Community Service (ACS) Main line: +1(301)677-5590
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP): +1(301)677-4118
- Fort Meade Domestic Violence Hotline: +1(240)688-6691
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233), +1(800)799-7233
- Employment Readiness
- Exceptional Family Member Program
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
- Relocation Readiness Program
- Mobilization & Deployment Readiness
- Survivor Outreach Services
- Lending Closet
- ACS Volunteer Services
- Army Emergency Relief (AER) program is pleased to announce that a special AER fundraising campaign from Jul. 1-31, 2020 has been approved due to the impacts of COVID-19. Donations are being accepted online at the AER.org website at this link: https://give.armyemergencyrelief.org/default.aspx?tsid=12756 Follow the prompts to enter your information and ensure you put “FORT MEADE” in the support section box as well as your appropriate unit/org and then click DONATE!
- Request for Army Emergency Relief (AER) assistance will be conducted remotely, via email correspondence through our office at email@example.com. We will continue to process AER request for assistance through coordination with AER HQ to utilize Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT). After operational hours and weekends Red Cross will assist, +1(877)272-7337. Visit http://www.armyemergencyrelief.org/covid19 for more information about AER's COVID-19 response.
- Techical Job Fair scheduled for Jul. 22, 2020 cancelled
- Red, White, and Blue Celebration - scheduled for Jun. 26, 2020 has been postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date (TBD).
- Salute to Services 5K Fun Run cancelled
- May 22 Community Job Fair cancelled
- Run to Remeber 5K Fun Run cancelled
- Earth Day 5K Fun Run cancelled
- Volunteer Awards Appreciation postponed
- Easter Sunday Brunch cancelled
- Comedy Night postponed
- Military Spouse Job Fair and Appreciation postponed
- Youth Fishing Rodeo postponed
The novel coronavirus outbreak is evolving on a daily basis. Family and MWR is working with USAG Fort Meade leadership to determine how the latest information affects Family and MWR facilities and events.
Prevention: Avoid being exposed; practice appropriate hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, if unavailable use an alcohol-based (at least 60%) hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth; avoid close contact with those who are sick; clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (work and home).
For more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the Centers for Disease Control at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Health Protection Condition Charlie (HPCON C)
Facility, Event, or Program Updates:
Camp Meade RV Park - Accepting New Reservations!
Effective immediately, Camp Meade RV Park has been authorized to accept NEW reservation requests.
Currently the facility is still closed and not staffed but new requests can be made on the Fort Meade Camp Meade RV Park page (link below) by selecting the "Email Us:" button.
Please provide your full name, best contact phone number and dates you request. We will contact you the next time we are at the facility to complete your reservation.
Thank you for your understanding.
RV Storage, Outdoor Recreation, POV Resale Lot, Camp Meade RV Park
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, RV Storage, Outdoor Recreation, POV Resale Lot, Camp Meade RV Park facilities are closed and not able to process payments or refunds at this time. If you need to cancel a service or reservation please notify us by using the email link on this page, https://meade.armymwr.com/programs/outdoor-recreation. All late fees will be waived during this time. Once the staff are able to return to the facility, we will begin to process refunds and payments. Please check the Fort Meade website for updates on the Health Protection status. Thank you for your understanding.
Outdoor Recreation - Open
Arts & Crafts, Auto Skills, Leisure Travel Services (LTS), and Outdoor Rec
Effective Mar. 23, 2020 - The Arts and Crafts Center, Auto Skills Center, Leisure Travel Services (LTS), and Outdoor Recreation will be closed until further notice.
*** Leisure Travel Services, the Arts & Crafts Center, and the Auto Skills Center are closed until further notice but the staff is teleworking and ready to assist. If you have questions or need more information, please call +1(301)677-7354. Or, email Donna Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Pet Care Center - Open Now!
Camp Meade RV Park
The bath house at the RV Park will be closed starting, Mar. 23, 2020.
The RV Park will remain open to existing patrons and reservations. We will not be taking any new reservations until further notice. Refunds will be given to customers wishing to check out.
*** For Camp Meade RV Park cancellations and refunds, please send us an email using the email link on our page - Camp Meade RV Park page (https://meade.armymwr.com/programs/camp-meade-rv-park)
Murphy Field House closed.
Bowling Center: The Lanes and Pin Deck Café
Effective Mar. 19, 2020, The Lanes is closed until further notice.
Pin Deck Cafe, The Lounge - closed.
Club Meade has staff currently teleworking due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Effective Mar. 19, 2020, Club Meade is closed.
Effective Mar. 19, 2020, The Medal of Honor Memorial Library is closed.
Child Youth Services (CYS)
For additional information, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(301) 677-1149.
Army Community Service (ACS)
Army Community Service professionals are committed to supporting Army Soldiers and their Families around the world in times of crisis. Below are their contact information.
Although ACS facility is closed, ALL ACS programs remain active and available both virtually and telephonically. Our programs and services include:
Army Emergency Relief (AER)
New Military and Family Life Counseling Program (MFLC) Phone Numbers:
Virtual Newcomers Orientation Jun.10, 2020, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. See details here.