Date: Jun 28 2019, 4 p.m.
McGlachlin Parade Field
Everyone is invited to our spectacular Red, White and Blue Celebration!
Free admission! Open to the general public!
- Vendors - open at 4 p.m.
- A wide variety of food, beverages, and novelties on sale!
- Bands: Live Music
- School of Rock Band: 4-5 p.m.
- Maryland Army National Guard Band: 5-7 p.m.
- Jukebox Heroes: 7-9:30 p.m.
- Inflatables - Rides - open 4-8 p.m.
- "Ride/Play All Day" wrist band sales during June at Leisure Travel Services (LTS)
- Pre-sales at $5 per wrist band. Cost is $8 per wrist band on Jun. 28!
- Fireworks - display begins at 9:30 p.m.
No pets permitted! Please leave all pets at home!
No grills, sparklers, and glass containers; strictly prohibited!
* All visitors who do not have a military ID must enter through the Reece Gate at the corner of Reece Road and MD Route 175 in Odenton - 902 Reece Road, Fort Meade (Odenton). Have a Driver's License.