- Sample your projects or services at installation activities and events to create band awareness (ie. Independence Day, Family Fun Fair, Right Arm Nightetc.)
- Advertise on website
- Advertise in publications, flyers, posters, banners and signs.
- Advertise on youth sports teams, sporting events, fields or scoreboards.
- The creation of an individualized sponsorship/advertising package.
- Marketing Request (online form - internal use only)
- Marketing Request - Marquee (online form - internal and FGGM/Installation use only)
Marketing, Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
The function of the Corporate Sponsorship Program is to support DFMWR events and programs by obtaining private sector funding, services or supplies in exchange for advertising and promotional opportunities within the Army community. Corporate sponsorship is the fastest growing form of advertising. It allows corporations to directly reach the military consumer by such ways as:
We would love to discuss the opportunities available at Fort George G. Meade.
Our Sponsorship Coordinator may be reached at +1(301)677-6635