- Sample your projects or services at installation activities and events to create band awareness (ie. Independence Day, Run Series, Formal Balls, etc.)
- Advertise on website
- Advertise in publications, flyers, posters, banners and signs.
- Advertise on youth sports teams, sporting events, fields or scoreboards.
- The creation of an individualized sponsorship/advertising package.
- Marketing Request (online form - internal use only)
- Marketing Request - Marquee (online form - internal and FGGM/Installation use only)
Marketing, Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
*** DFMWR Relocation Announcement ***
The Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (DFMWR) Administration Offices will be relocating on 16 and 17 April from Building 4216 Roberts Ave. 2nd Floor to Building 4550, 3rd Floor on Parade Field Lane. During this period of transition, phone lines and computers will be down and all affected personnel will have limited communication abilities. Normal business operations and out processing should continue on 18 April at our new location. The DFMWR personnel affected by the move include: DFMWR Director and Secretary; Business Operations Chief and Admin; NAF Support Services Division Chief and Admin; Financial Management and Unit Funds; Marketing; Automation; BOSS President; Child & Youth Services (CYS) Chief and Admin, Administrators, Nutritionist, Nurses, Program
Operations Specialist, Special Needs Manager and Supply Technician. DFMWR programs and facilities are not expected to be affected in any way.
The function of the Corporate Sponsorship Program is to support DFMWR events and programs by obtaining private sector funding, services or supplies in exchange for advertising and promotional opportunities within the Army community. Corporate sponsorship is the fastest growing form of advertising. It allows corporations to directly reach the military consumer by such ways as:
We would love to discuss the opportunities available at Fort George G. Meade.
Our Advertising and Sponsorship Coordinator may be reached at +1(301)677-6635