- Sample your projects or services at installation activities and events to create band awareness (ie. Independence Day, Run Series, Formal Balls, etc.)
- Advertise on website
- Advertise in publications, flyers, posters, banners and signs.
- Advertise on youth sports teams, sporting events, fields or scoreboards.
- The creation of an individualized sponsorship/advertising package.
- Sponsorship Request Form (PDF) - for internal use only. Download the file and send via email.
- Marketing Request Form (PDF) - for internal use only. Download the file and send with your request through the hesk website.
Marketing, Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
The function of the Corporate Sponsorship Program is to support DFMWR events and programs by obtaining private sector funding, services or supplies in exchange for advertising and promotional opportunities within the Army community. Corporate sponsorship is the fastest growing form of advertising. It allows corporations to directly reach the military consumer by such ways as:
We would love to discuss the opportunities available at Fort George G. Meade.
Our Advertising and Sponsorship Coordinator may be reached at +1(301)677-6635
Commercial Sponsorship Request
Program managers, please submit all requests via email to the Sponsorship and Advertising Manager three months prior to event.
Please send all marketing requests to Marketing Department staff via Hesk helpdesk website.
Time varies depending on items ordered.
Work requests must be submitted a minimum of forty days prior to event date.
*** Prices subject to change. Additional rush charge may apply.
The Army cannot solicit for contributions, but individuals, organizations and corporations can contribute cash, goods or services which benefit Soldiers and Families through the IMCOM HQ Gifts Program. One hundred percent of all contributions are used to benefit Soldiers and their Families and no part of a contribution is used to offset administration expenses.