- Books and audiobooks for all ages
- CLEP and DSST study guides
- Board games
- Academic test proctoring by appointment
- Downloadable content including eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMusic, and eMovies
- Online database for research and homework help
- Computer stations with Internet access and CAC readers
- Personalized help with your questions
- Copy and print services - 10 black and white pages per day per patron
- Loan Policies
Borrowing privileges are generally extended to those who have an affiliation with either the Department of Defense or Fort Meade itself. All material is checked out for a period of three weeks with two renewals allowed provided it is not on reserve for another patron.
Lost or damaged material must be reported and restitution made in accordance with AR 735-17, Property Accountability, Accounting for Library Materials.
When the library is closed, material may be returned in the outside book drop.
Online catalog: http://mwrlibrary.armybiznet.com/search~S38
Log in using the email you provided the library and PIN number you set up at registration. You will then be able to renew your checked-out materials and access a wide variety of free online resources. Stop by the library front desk if you need assistance logging in.
The library has computer stations with Common Access Card (CAC) readers and commercial internet access. They are not on the .mil network.
Patrons may send a fax at no cost.
As a patron of the Medal of Honor Memorial Library, you and your Family have access to:
Register for an account at the library front desk. After registering, you can use our catalog to manage your account. My Account allows you to renew and request books, access online content, create wish lists, write reviews, and request books while deployed.