School Age Center
- School Age Center I (SAC I) provides before school, after school and hourly care for children in kindergarten through fifth grades. Children are transported to and from West Meade, Meade Heights Elementary School, and Seven Oaks Elementary School.
- Also Part Day Preschool ages 3-5 years old
- Hourly hours: 6-9 a.m., 3:30-5 p.m.
- Part day Preschool - Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (no part day preschool when Anne Arundel County Public Schools do not have school, early dismissals, or late arrivals).
- School Age Center II (SAC II) provides before school, after school, and hourly care for children in first though fifth grades. Children are transported to and from Manor View Elementary School and Pershing Hill Elementary School.
- Grades 1-8: before care only
- Grade 1-5: after care only
- Before and After School Program:
- Monday-Friday: 6-8:30 a.m. and 3:30-6 p.m.
- Meal Benefit Application
- SAC Menu
School Age Center I (SAC I)
1900 Reece Road, Bldg. 1900
Monday- Friday: 6 a.m.-6 p.m.
During summer break a full-day summer camp program is held base on Anne Arundel County Public School calendar.
School Age Center II (SAC II)
909 Ernie Pyle Street, Bldg. 909
Office: Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.-6 p.m.
Commercial: +1(301)677-1437 DSN: (312)622-1437
During the summer break a full-day summer camp is held based bon Anne Arundel County Public School calendar.
Get information for Child and Youth Services (CYS) - Fort Meade
School Age Centers provide full day care on days when the schools are closed and offer a fun and exciting Summer Day Camp from mid June to late August, based on the Anne Arundel County Public Schools calendar.
School Age Center has partnered with 4-H and Boys and Girls Club to offer activities and project to enhance our curriculum and to enrich the experiences of the children in our programs. A few of the clubs and activities within 4-H and BGCA currently offered include Kids in Control (which focuses on safety in our homes and community), Focus on Photography, Consumer Savvy, Health Rocks!, and special Clover Buds activities for our younger children. In addition to our clubs, we offer a variety of arts and crafts, self help skills development, sports skills clinics, field trips, homework assistance and community service opportunities.