- School Age Center (SAC) I, Bldg. 1900 Reece Road
- Grade K-5th (all currently enrolled SAC I children will remain at SAC I)
- School Age Center (SAC) II, Bldg. 909 Ernie Pyle Street
- Grade 1st-5th (all currently enrolled SAC I children will remain at SAC II)
- Middle School / 6th to 8th grade camp
- Middle School Teen (MST) - CYS Youth Center, Bldg. 3102 MacArthur Road
- MST Camp 6 a.m.-1 p.m., open recreation 1-6 p.m.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks
- Exciting field trips
- Educational and enrichment events
- Daily activities such as computers, arts and crafts, and sports.
CYS Summer Camp 2020
Who Can Attend? Eligibility is contingent on the sponsor status. Eligible patrons include active duty military personnel; DoD Civilian employees paid from either APF or NAF; reserve component military personnel on active duty or inactive duty training status; combat-related wounded warriors; surviving spouses of military members who died from a combat-related incident; eligible employees of Fort Meade DoD Contractors; and others authorized on a space available basis.
*** New Summer Camp patrons must attend a mandatory orientation to complete the enrollment process. ***
Summer Camp Locations
Hours of Operation for CYS Summer Camp Programs
11-One week sessions beginning Jun. 22-Sep. 4, 2020
Camp Hours: 6 am-6 p.m.
Jul. 4 - Federal Holiday
Summer Programs include:
* Events are subject to change.
Summer Camp Wait List
Summer Camp Waitlist will open on Mar. 2, 2020
Patrons may begin to place their children on the waiting list by visiting, https://www.militarychildcare.com
Current before and/or after care patrons who fail to enroll by Mar. 2, 2020, will have to go onto the waitlist.
Wait List Middle School Teen