Halloween 5K Fun Run
- Murphy Field House - 8451 Zimborksi Ave.
- We will be providing two fun runs (no timing) for 2022: the Halloween Run, Oct. 29th and the Turkey Trot, Nov. 19th.
- The first 100 registered participants will receive a finisher medal.
- Participants must check in at the starting location to receive a bracelet for the finish line medal (first 100 registered) between 7:30-7:45 a.m.
- Runners without DOD ID cards will not be sponsored by MWR to access the installation. If you do not have an ID to access the installation the only way you can participate is through a family member or friend that can register you for the run under them and drive you on the installation. You may be a guest of an authorized runner but it is the responsibility of the authorized runner to get you on the installation.
- All fun runs will be a 5K route, you may run, walk or scooter (please line up in back of runners) the course.
- Strollers are permitted on the 5K courses.
- Pet are permitted (on a lease) at the run events but are not permitted inside any MWR building.
- For questions, please call +1(301)677-3716.
Registration (there will be no on-site registration available)
- Registration will close at 5 p.m. the Monday before the Saturday 5k fun run.
- Registration is available online only
- Only the first 100 registered participants with issued bracelet will receive a medal at the finish line
Halloween 5K Fun Run Map (PDF)
$10 per person
Registration is available online only. Register here at WebTrac.