- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with Internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
- Education, scholarship and volunteer referral information
- Unemployment and licensure transfer information
- Use of computer (CAC accessible), Wi-fi and printers
- Use of scanner and fax for job related activities
- Job board with a variety of job announcements
- To request to receive periodic employment listings, click on "Email Us" link below and type "Hot Jobs" in the Message Box.
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
Spouse Employment Information
Supporting the employment and development of spouses ultimately contributes to improving quality of life and workforce readiness. One of the objectives of improving spouse employment is promoting the awareness and use of the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship to eligible military spouses. MyCAA is a workforce development program (through the Department of Defense (DoD) that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. The scholarship assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certifications or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in an occupation or career field." More information and resources can be found at: https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa/resources
ACS Discovery Center/Computer Lab
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.