- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with Internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
- Education, scholarship and volunteer referral information
- Unemployment and licensure transfer information
- Use of computer (CAC accessible), Wi-fi and printers
- Use of scanner and fax for job related activities
- Job board with a variety of job announcements
- To request to receive periodic employment listings, click on "Email Us" link below and type "Hot Jobs" in the Message Box.
- Tel: +1(301)677-5590
- Military DSN Tel: (312)622-5590
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
ACS Discovery Center/Computer Lab
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.